Saturday 3 September 2016

Mecca Pilgrim excreted seventy-six (76) pellets of cocain

NDLEA commander at the Azikiwe Airport Abuja, Hamisu Lawan, said A 55-year-old female passenger’Basira Iyabo Binuyo has already excreted seventy-six (76) pellets of substances found to be cocaine,


officials at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Ikeja also intercepted a 37-year-old father-of-three for inserting seven wraps of cocaine weighing 355 grammes in his anus.

“My sponsor offered to foot my expenses to Saudi on pilgrimage. I was excited until I was asked to take drugs along. I wanted to decline but considering the offer of a million naira, I accepted. I swallowed the drugs in Lagos and took a flight to Abuja on my way to Medina but I was caught in the process.”
The other suspect was found to have inserted seven wraps of cocaine weighing 355 grammes in his anus at the MMI. He was apprehended during outward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight to Hong Kong, China through Addis Ababa.

THENATION

No comments:

Post a Comment