Monday 3 June 2019

Tiger Woods Great Come Back





TIGER WOODS COMPLETED one of the greatest sporting comebacks by producing a vintage Sunday afternoon performance down the home straight at Augusta to clinch his first Masters title in 14 years.

Woods fired a final-round two-under par 70 to finish on
13-under for a one-shot victory to capture a $2.07 million top prize and a fifth green jacket, holding off the challenge of an all-star chasing pack, including Brooks Koepka, Dustin Johnson, Xander Schauffele and Francesco Molinari.

“I’m at a loss for words. My little boy Charlie, that embrace, it was just special to have them here. Sam actually lost a state soccer tournament yesterday so I kind of convinced her to come up and watch The Masters. So they came up today and I was so happy I could win.

No comments:

Post a Comment